Thursday, July 13, 2006

What a Fun Day

I was shoved from my happy sleep state into the world of the living at around 5:00 am by our soon to be de-barked dog (just kidding), but the day turned out to be a fun one despite it's beginnings.
We met friends at C. Cheese for mediocre pizza and 240 tokens later we had a plastic ring, a squishy frog, a necklace and some smarties. Just watching the girls having so much fun does wonders for the mother's soul.
Swimming at a friends house...ok the kids and Cory went swimming while I drooled on her couch. Remember I was up before 5:00 am, I needed a snap (short nap).
Dinner...Buca di Beppo...let me just say one word...garlic, ok two words...yummy garlic.
Then to Devine Memories for a fun class taught by the Devine Ms M herself. Let me just say how impressed I am...she is an amazing, patient teacher who just goes with the flow. When I am teaching a class and something goes wrong or I don' t have what I need...I simply have a breakdown and feel like I cannot continue. The metal that gets framed was giving us a hard time and she just smiles and makes it work...class under pressure. Now that is an attribute to aspire to attain.
Home now and ready for bed...almost ready.
One L

1 comment:

Unknown said...

WOW! Lucky girl, you had a fun day! Buca di Beppo...mmmmm...now I'm hungry for the lemon chicken. Yep, that Devine Miss M is one even keeled gal! We could all learn a bit from her!