Thursday, July 06, 2006

Now we sit and wait

I thought it was rough trying to get the house ready but this waiting for someone to buy it is going to be the end of me. We just got the sign on our lawn tonight and it has only been on the market for 5 days and already I am beginning to sweat.
No one has ever accused me of being patient and I don't pray for patience any more because the Lord just gives me opportunities to attain it. I want patience and I want it NOW!!!
I will give it another week and then I will sweat.
The girls are driving me crazy, all their friends are in Utah for a couple of weeks and they are not enthused with the idea of spending the day with mom...Just a few short months ago they would have loved to spend the day with me.
I finally went to the Dr about my foot, he gave me some pills that are supposed to help with the swelling but have a narcotic in it too...X rays tomorrow, after Dene has her EKG. I am sure Dene will be fine and so will my foot.
I'll let you all know.
One L

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You dope! Why did you wait so long to have your foot checked out??? So typical! Put everyone else first, then take care of yourself! Don't you ever fly? You need to approach life just like putting on the oxygen masks on the airplanes: Put yours on first and THEN help those around you! You can't help them if your unconscious!

OK, there's a lesson somewhere in amongst all that rambling...