Saturday, July 01, 2006

It is done

Our real estate agents are coming tomorrow and they are taking pictures and the house will be officially for sale. What ever changes we were going to do are either done or we decided it wasn't that important after all. What a load off this is for me, right now I don't care if any one buys the house...OK that is a lie what I meant to say is I don't care if anyone comes and sees the house or not but it is clean and all the projects are done. Well almost, we are waiting for the guy to install the RV gate but that should be in the morning. I miss having a regular life, taking the girls to the park or to McDonalds. They have been farmed out almost everyday, thank goodness they are well liked and behaved like little angles or no one would have invited them back. I miss cooking dinner and just watching a movie with the kids.
Phase 2 has now begun, that means as soon as the house has an offer we have accepted Cory is back on a plane to Pittsburgh to look at 10 more houses and make our final decision. Then we get to pack, but I don't mind packing as long as it doesn't involve a paintbrush or laminate flooring I can deal.
I have to get Amy to teach me how to post pictures and then I can have some pictures to go with the words...and sometimes there are alot of words.

1 comment:

sherry said...

Congrats and good luck. I bet everything looks great