Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Hump Day

Isn't that what they call Wednesday? Because after working till 8:30 I am too tired for anything else. I love Wednesdays because that means only one more day till Friday. Cory doesn't have to work on Fridays he just goes in for some overtime...that means he is home by 10:00am just when the rest of us are ready to rock and roll.
I know it has only been a week and a half but no offers on the house yet...I am trying not to freak out...one more week and then I will start to freak out. We might have to rent in Pittsburgh at first...no biggy. Then we will have more time to find the perfect house and we won't be so rushed.
I just hate the thought of the girls having to switch schools twice in the same year...and it kindergarten for Dene.
Cory is very excited to quit work...he says he works with the cesspool of humanity, and can't wait to get out of there. For example, one lady was having an affair with a 19 year at work and got pregnant with his child and left her husband and moved in with this teenager and proceeded to step out on him with another guy she works with. I am so glad I never have to deal with that kind of drama where I work...mostly it is just excitment over opening boxes and the smell of new books.
One L

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hmmmm... so you obviously haven't heard about Michelle and me... we've decided to run away together! hee hee hee!!!