Sunday, July 09, 2006

Another day another Ultram

That is the name of the anti inflammitories the Dr. gave me but they have a narcotic in them and when I take them I am what you might say...stoned. I am supposed to take one in the morning and one at night but I cannot function... or drive under the influence so I only take it at night. It is helping my foot, and the swelling is pretty much gone, I just hate feeling loopy.
I worked last night and it was supposed to be a small group so I said I could work it alone...yikes what was I thinking. My foot was huge by the time I went to bed. What a nice group of ladies...we did have a blast. I will miss working the late night crops and the friends I have made, who would have thought there are so many super cool and fun people in the world?
I had a thought... we could charge 40.00 once a month for the crop and that would pay for really nice food and my flight to come and work it...you never know?
One L

2 comments:

Michelle Devine said...

Im so sorry about your foot. Workers comp ia a piece of paper, but I think 2 can be taken in this case:) But my madre appreciates the night off. Thank jackie for staying with you. And that would be a nice idea. We could theme the crop-bring onel back home. hehe.

Unknown said...

Sorry 'bout your pain One L! I am partly to blame, too. I was supposed to work Saturday night, but had to switch to Friday because hubby had to work!

I am going to miss working with you more than I can even say. I know we'd have a full house if we did a $40 "bring One L back to the desert" crop!