Monday, July 17, 2006

Clean Kitchen


Well, we had our first Open House this past Saturday and no one came...not one single soul. I went to bed and cried for a couple of hours, but then I decided to look on the bright side...my house is spotless. My family is healthy and I am blest with so many wonderful friends and family. We dropped our asking price 11,000.00 because we need to sell it NOW! I hope this house takes as good care of another family like it has us. I know someone will fall in love with it if they just come and see it for crying out loud.
Speaking of the bright side, I love my new kitchen table, when you add the leaf it seats six no problem. I hope you can see the picture as it is my first time posting one, thanks Amy for the quick lesson. On the right in the picture you can see the new computer hutch we got at IKEA and let me say when they say some assembly required they mean it is like a puzzle and good luck putting it all together. Cory is a handy man and had all the right tools but dang it took him forever to put that desk together. Pray that we all survive this process and that someone comes and sees the house. Thank you my friends I love you all.
One L

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my Michelle! Your house looks amazing!!!! WOW! I have to come see it in person. Try not to fret too much about the open house, our neighbors just went through the same thing. It will all work out for you! The right family will find your house and know it is the right house for them. BUT, if not, does that mean we get to keep you here???

Michelle Devine said...

The kitchen looks great. WOW!! What a difference. No worries, when the time is right it will sell, then well all cry and curse the family that bought it. No not really, but we will cry.

Kim said...

wow that kitchen looks awesome michele! tons of work i know from first hand experience. love your new table and hutch also. those dang directions can be so frustrating. someone will completely fall in love with your house. it just has to be the right family and the right time.