Thursday, July 20, 2006

More than Meets the Eye


I like to think we are like this iceburg...what you see is only a hint of what lies beneath. I have some really deep friends and family.
I stress over what not to say here on my blog, not speaking to anyone in particular gives one a certain amount of freedom to just say whatever is on your mind. I have to be careful...thank goodness for the backspace key!
Update on the house, we have had people come through and see the house everyday this week. Three on Monday 2 on Tuesday and just one today. If this pattern holds we will have a day off tomorrow.
Ok don't anyone tell my husband but dang it was hot today! Not that I am complaining about the heat because I would take the heat over the humidity and snow and ice any day of the week. I had to drive my husbands car for about 2 miles (it has no air conditioning) and I don't know how he takes this piece of sh#@ to work everyday and home again in the heat. It was just plain awful. I think I understand his ardent desire to move out of state...it is that dang car. If I had just figured this out a year ago I would have insisted we get a car with air in it. Maybe then he would have chosen a Dental school closer to AZ. Bummer.
One L

2 comments:

sherry said...

That is good that you are getting lookers. Now they just need to turn it in to buyers! The kitchen looks so inviting and clean and sparkling. I know you have put a ton of work in to it.

Kim said...

love the pic. yet it isn't one of your kiddos. are you still working up to that one? that's great that you've had people looking. it will all work out! see ya soon!