Saturday, July 29, 2006

Keep your fingers crossed



This is a picture of the girls on the merry go round at Disney Land. I thought this an appropriate picture because we have felt like our lives have been on a very fast Merry go Round and we want OFF!!!

Finally we received an offer we can accept on the house...they are getting a killer deal but it is worth it to us even if it is just to not have to stress about it anymore. We will look at the offer in the morning and I will update if all goes well.

We have a date when we will be heading out to PA. It is the 20th of August. I am so glad I will be able to spend my 40 something th birthday with my sister, my family and my friends. I didn't want the get together on the 3rd to be the last time we get together before I go. We are renting a truck and Cory is driving and we might be following him in the Tuscon, or me and the girls will fly and he will tow the car. Anyone free to help load a truck? There will be Texas Sheet Cake in it for any and all who can spare a few minutes.

I will post the recipe for the "famous" cake and I want promises that it will be made and you will think of me...no promise...no recipe.

I also promise when we are in Pittsburgh to update my blog at least every other day...I know I get perturbed when my friends don't update their blogs for weeks!

One L

1 comment:

Kim said...

cute picture michele! hope all runs well and smoothly for you and your family. we're going to miss you much when your gone. that's why we don't talk about it!