Monday, November 03, 2008

Boo!

The girls wanted to be Gypsies for Halloween so I bought obnoxious skirts from Good will and made the corsets. Add in a white shirt, some scarfs, jingle bells, and some gold jewelery and you have a pretty cute Gypsy!



They must have done something right...this is just part of the stash they raked in! Crazy isn't it? All that candy and I don't even like chocolate bars! A few months ago I threw away last years left over Halloween candy. This year I hope to have it gone by Christmas...how pray tell am I planning to do this without rotting out my children's teeth? Well it is simple...give it away! Cory brought some for his Sunday School class and he will do that a few more times and Dene's Birthday is right around the corner...can you say gift bags! And of course there is always girl's night...I know a few ladies out there who have a weakness for chocolate...you know who you are!
I am always surprised when other kids are finished with their candy so early...Dene and Jonece take forever!
I have been busy making costumes for Halloween and Jonece's Elise Island Day...she has to come in Colonial clothes...I made an apron and a bonnet! I will take pictures of her in it and post my sad attempt! But hey I am using my sewing machine...I give myself snaps for that!
Super Saturday, Dene's Birthday are sneaking up on me and I also have a craft show the same day as SS! My friend Mandi and I are selling our wares in hopes of paying for Christmas...wish me luck and pray people here want to buy my stuff...or else that is what everyone is getting for Christmas...including Cory and last time I checked he didn't want an altered star! When I get most of it done I will post some pictures of my wares!
Love you all
One crafty L

2 comments:

nancy said...

now who wouldn't want one of your altered stars?! =) good luck!
your gypsy girls are so cute and wow they are growing so fast! hold 'em down!
we're having an enrichment night called "death by chocolate." you can guess what's on the agenda! i'm so glad it's one of the four basic food groups! (isn't it?)

Anonymous said...

you did a fantasitc job on their costumes!