Friday, November 14, 2008

What have I Been Doing Lately?

I have been trying to get a bunch of crafts done to sell at the 2 fairs I have coming up in the next few weeks! I have made 4 of these covered 8 x 8 scrapbooks all different themes and colors.
I made this accordian banner and I only have 2 of these done.
I have a bunch of blocks done but have to wait to see how many are paid for on Sunday and then I can use up the rest of them. So far I have JOY and CHRISTMAS.

I have a bunch of these stars and they are so cool...they are expensive but I think they will sell! At least I hope they do...or everyone is getting an altered star for Christmas!! I have been working on a ton of magnets...there are too many to photograph...I think I will post a few later in the weekend and have a little giveaway to start off the season of giving!
Have a great weekend,
One Crafty L

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to make my blocks and star!!!!!!!! And go to your craft fair.

nancy said...

oooh, i always love your creations.
you have been a busy little one L. =) good luck! wish i could be there! (well, i actually wish YOU could be HERE! ...soon?!)

BusyMama said...

Yay for giveaways! So, so cute!!

Sketchy said...

Looks so great Michele! Good luck!!