Wednesday, November 19, 2008

The cutest thing I have ever made!!!

My sister sent me a link to a version of this advent calendar. I have changed a few things but I totally scraplifted the idea!




I made this Advent calendar for my craft show but it is so cute (and it took a long time) I am thinking I want 40 bucks for it or I'll just keep it!
The 25 little magnets took forever! But I really love the final look of it. I just have to get Cory to drill some holes so I can hang it with a super cute ribbon!
Only a little more than 24 hours until the drawing for the magnets! Good Luck everyone!
One L

8 comments:

Tyson and Rachelle said...

Looks great Michele!

BusyMama said...

Is that a cookie sheet? You're amazing.

emily and Nate said...

holy crap women. How do people think of these things, it boggles my mind. Your like super women with a glue gun and glitter.

Keri said...

Someone will definitely fork out $40 for it! It is so cute:)

Anonymous said...

very very cute! Maybe if I start on one now I'll have it finished for christmas 2009! Could you send me the link? Thanks!

Linda said...

Lovely! What a great idea. How long did it take you to make it? There's so much detail!

Michele said...

Linda it was about a day of playing around. The background itself took no time at all. It was those 25 magnets that too so long. The next time I make one I will do it a little differently! I wouldn't be so focused on the magnets!

nancy said...

soooo cute! i love it, but c'mon, you have made soooo many cute things!!