Saturday, November 08, 2008

Guilty Pleasures

I know we are poor...I try hard to be frugal. In most areas of my spending I give myself snaps for finding the best deals and getting a discount when I can.
But there are those things that I break down and buy and feel guilty because are a "want" not a "need".
I have been reviewing my guilty pleasures and have decided that I "need" them.

Pedicures
Colossal Olives stuffed with garlic.
Top of the line balsamic vinegar
Good olive oil.
Pistachios
fresh pineapple
unlimited text messaging on my cell phone.
Diamond glaze
good (expensive) shoes
good purses
KZion internet radio
On line shopping
Blogging

These are a few of my favorite things (raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens)
Right now I should be putting the girls to bed and working on some crafts for my upcoming show. But I sit here listing my guilty pleasures.
I am a little overwhelmed with my schedule this month...and I have been procrastinating!
Now I have gone and made myself feel bad because I am not doing what I should and the girls are being loud and Cory is trying to sleep!
Gotta go
Goodnight moon
One guilty L

1 comment:

Radene said...

great post, i liked learning a few new things about you :-) Love ya!