Friday, November 21, 2008

And The Winner Is...

AMY ATHERLY

Yeah!!!

I feel bad for those who didn't win...I might have something in my bag of tricks for everyone who posted! (Just let me get through this weekend first)

Amy I have so many to choose from...but I am leaving them at the Dormont Borough Rec Center for the craft fair in the morning. Call me and let me know which ones you want before 7:45 am.

Congratulations Amy (and you said you never win...liar liar pants on fire)

One Exhausted L

1 comment:

Amy said...

I won and I didn't even know it! I'm SOOOO shocked! I was out of town and am just now getting caught up on all the stuff I missed. I LOVE the ones that have Family in it or the love one, or the pink flower one. Who am I kidding I love them all and would be happy with any of them.