Saturday, December 27, 2008

Real Mexican Food At Last!

We have had such a great time here in AZ and really don't want to go back to PA. I love spending time with my boys and cherish every moment they can spare. It is hard for me to remember that they have jobs and responsiblities and can't just take the day and hang with me. I have way too much to say and way too many photos to share but I can't seem to upload photos from my camera here at my in laws. We had Christmas Eve with Cory's family and Christmas day with my sister, Dene's baptism, and a ton of mexican restaurants that have made Cory so very happy! I will post more when we get home on Wednesday. I still have a ton of people to see here in AZ so I will be busy for the next few days!
Later dudes
One sunny L

2 comments:

emily and Nate said...

mmm...real mexican food, horchata and Chimichangas at Filibertos, yumm

Jana said...

I am jealous of that food. I need some good mexican!