Monday, December 08, 2008

I was tagged

It appears I was tagged on Amy O blog and I just recently found out because I check her blog on a weekly basis because she is a ....random blogger, especially now that she has become a facebook participant.
Here goes!

favorite show- House, The Hills, (Lets face it I am a sucker for any reality show), Heros, Army wives, Starter Wife and Lost when it is actually on!
favorite ice cream- Hagan Das sticky toffee pudding and HD chocolate peanutbutter.
favorite candy- Canadian licorice (black or red)
favorite cleaner- Magic freaking Eraser...its like...magic!!!
weird fact #1- I never keep anything crafty that I make...I constantly want to take it apart and redo it.
weird fact #2- My armpits never sweat...one thing of Secret could last a year or more.
weird fact #3- I love peanut M & M's but I only eat the candy coating and spit out the peanut.
fast food or homemade- homemade...especially when it is in someone else's home.
favorite holiday-Christmas...come on it is the season of giving!!!!
mac or pc-PC, I agree with Amy O. mac users are weird! (sorry Michelle)

Ok now I tag Kaylene, Radene and Brook

Happy Posting
One L

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

sticky toffee pudding is seriously the best ice cream ever! I'm with you on that one!

Jana said...

Melanie introduced me to that ice cream and I am addicted. SO good. And I am also so sad that I missed the give away. Not like I would win. Although I did win something once, but that was a long time ago!! :_

Sweet Notations said...

Michele, its Mindy I finally got a blog!! It is actually my business one. Kristi's been encouraging me for a while so heres my blog www.sweetnotations.blospot.com. I got your link from her.