Thursday, December 18, 2008

Land of the Sun Here We Come!!!

We are leaving in the morning to head home to AZ and let me just say yeehaw!! I can't say how excited I am to go to AZ and see my sons and family...and eat some good Mexican food and spend some time with my best friends!!! The sun is calling me home..and I am coming! They say it has been raining in AZ, I hope it stops before we get there! I have seen enough rain to last a lifetime. The dog is taken care of and we have friends who are willing to give us a ride to the airport...thank goodness someone leaves later than us (Dave & Elise you guys rock)! We have school age children and can never take off as early as the rest of the students so we usually become the airport shuttle service...we don't mind...better yet I usually offer Cory so...Cory doesn't mind!
I have nothing done in preparation and I am starting to feel the panic settling in...I am such a last minute girl!!!
Well I hope everyone has a Happy Christmas...I hope everyone is as lucky as we are and get to spend the holidays with family and friends.
Stay warm my PA friends and see you next year!
One soon to be sunny L

4 comments:

nancy said...

yipee yahoo!! arizona will welcome you with open arms. it's been too long. wish you could swing over to michigan and pick up my daughter on your way! so near and yet so far. =)
have a safe trip and see you soon! xo

Anonymous said...

have fun in the sun! Pittsburgh weather has seriously been unacceptable lately, glad you are escaping it too!

Brooklet said...

so you are probably already in AZ, soaking up the sun! have fun and we will see you in the freezing new year!

Alisha said...

yeah you are in AZ can't wait to see you. Come see me and nobody else!