Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Over Doing It?



I know I am crafty but sometimes I think I go too far...Dene's birthday party invitations just might be one of those times.
She is having a Scrapalicious party where we will be making an 8 x 8 scrapbook so I made the invitation a little mini scrapbook!
I usually go all out and make homemade invites but I usually don't spend 10 to 15 hours on 12!
Well they are all done and sent off to school for distribution...no turning back now! I have these great ideas but then when it comes to actually doing it I ask myself "what was I thinking?" If all 12 kids say yes that means I will have 14 little girls making scrapbooks at my house! Yikes! Lets hope some kids are busy this Saturday!
Have a great day!
One overachieving L

4 comments:

Michelle Devine said...

WOW! I even have to say a bit too far. You are crazy lady. What we do as mothers.

peata said...

good luck with that.
the invites rock.

nancy said...

that is such a cute invite chel. me too, been there done that. i'd get this idea in my head and think, "wouldn't this be cute?" and then i'd be off, over-doing it again. insanity...it's an occupational hazard. have fun! =)

Anonymous said...

happy birthday dene! Michele, you do manage to keep yourself very busy. Do you even know what boredom feels like :)