Friday, August 18, 2006

The house is so bare

Cory has dismantled just about everything and it looks like nobody lives here...picture me with a sad pouty face...the truck is here at 8:30 and everyone who is helping will be here at 9:00am, we have a ton of people coming to help and that alone makes me cry...people are so nice, so willing to break their backs and spend a hot Saturday morning putting boxes and stuff on a truck. I am so blest.
We had a minor snag with the house in PA, we can't get possession until the 28th instead of the 25th. So the girls will have to start school from a hotel room. But in the scheme of things I will not complain...I will leave that till when the freezing rain comes and lays a thick sheet of ice over my house and car. That also means my computer will be down longer than originally thought.
If I don't have the computer up and running right away I will use someone else's computer to give everyone an update.
The computer is gone in the morning so wish me luck with the drive...Cory, myself and the dog...I hope we all survive.
Love you all and know that I think of you all and our fun times and your kindness will sustain me until I return.
One L

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Once again, no words....

What an adventure for the girls! Tell them they are just like Zach and Cody from "Suite Life..." living at the Tipton! Should be fun: you, Cory, Jonece, Dene, and Cookie... all in one hotel room! Haaa haaa haaaaaa!

Nichol said...

Good Luck Michele on you journey . have fun , make memories ....

Jen said...

I miss you already! I wish we'd been able to do lunch a couple more times before you left!

Jen said...

Amy told us you arrived safely. I'm glad you're safe, but I'm not glad you're there. Big hugs. I miss you!