Friday, August 04, 2006

I have a Pittsburgh address

Yes it is true...we found a house put in an offer and they accepted it. I don't think I could be happier... I really love this house. So I guess since this house is sold and we have a house in Pittsburgh I really am moving this month. They had a going away party for me at Devine Memories, and we laughed so hard... I will never think about "Dolly Parton, just visiting" without remembering all the funny stories. Later in the night we all had a good cry...it was theraputic for all of us. Crying is a good stress reliever and crying with friends is a bonding experience. Let's just say we are all well bonded. It was so fun spending time with people who are real and have flaws and you just love them to pieces anyway. I am so lucky to have so many wonderful people in my life who make each day a pleasure...I will miss all of you.
One L

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It was a good night, wasn't it? Its been years since I sat and cried collectively with girlfriends like that! I love your sweet house in PA. Can't wait to come visit!