Monday, August 07, 2006

Wow time is flying by...

I cannot believe we are leaving a week from Friday. It has always seemed so far away and now it is right around the corner. I won't be able to update my blog while we are travelling and then once we get there I will have to wait until we have the computer set up and have cable up and running.
The girls are so excited about the new house and I promised them a swing set to put up in the back yard. I really want a swing for the front porch too. Their school is close and so it church and there is a hugh park with a pool and a castle...a little girls dream.
I haven't worked at the store since last Wednesday and I have missed it more than I could have imagined, I miss the people and my coworker/friends I get to see before and durning my shifts. I think I just might have to hang at the store a few days next week, I have a few projects I need to get done before I go.
One L

2 comments:

Unknown said...

A week from Friday? That CAN'T be right! :(

Jen said...

I'm so sad you're leaving :(