Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Boxes here and boxes there

Boxes boxes everywhere. We are packing! I am very surprised how much stuff we still have after cleaning house and filling a storage unit. The junk a person can aquire is mind boggling. The house is starting to look bare, like I am really moving.
Today my friends from church threw me a going away party and I was so touched by how many people showed up to say good luck and see ya in four years. I have a great ward here in Gilbert and know I will never find that quantiy of really great people anywhere. I realized I have loved theses people for over 10 years and watched some of them grow from young teenagers to amazing parents with their own babies to smoosh...I DON'T WANT TO GO!!!!
I transgress...I am going and I will see all my friends everytime we come back to the valley to visit.
The computer will be dismantled on Saturday morning just before it gets put on the truck so I will post again just before we head out.
Later dudes

4 comments:

Kim said...

oh no say it isn't so!!!!!!!!!! i think it's just a bad dream, pinch yourself and maybe you'll wake up!

Unknown said...

:(

Nichol said...

~:-0 ..... seems so soon ... I wish you all of the best on you 4yr vacation / adventure . you will hate to leave in 4 yrs to come back , Enjoy !! Be safe !! and post often and include lots of random pics....
See u later
Nichol:)

Jen said...

It makes me too upset to think about you leaving :( I hope you have a safe trip, but I wish you didn't have a trip at all!