Thursday, August 10, 2006

10 on 10

There is a 12 of 12 photo challenge out there started by S. Kueter and I am too much of a loser to ever remember what day it is let alone take 12 pictures that represent my day. So I have come up with 10 on 10. Ten things you are grateful for on the tenth of the month.
1. I am grateful for Mexican food...yummy
2. I am grateful for new papers
3. I am grateful for In and Out Burger
4. I am grateful for my 20 year old son finding the courage to live on his own.
5. I am grateful for my daughters that bring joy and sunshine into my life.
6. I am grateful for Christopher and his long hair.
7. I am grateful for a husband that loves his family more than anything in this world.
8. I am grateful for Amy giving me a new picture for my blog, roses are not my thing.
9. I am grateful for all the wonderful friends that bless my life everyday.
10.I am grateful for my faith and the peace I enjoy because of it.
One L

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thought you'd like that one better. That is supposed to be the road that will lead you home in 4 years.

Kim said...

that's a good idea oneL! it's always nice to take a few minutes to be grateful!