Friday, September 08, 2006

Freak!

It has taken me for ever to get this computer up and running with internet. I am so happy to be back in touch with the world via the web. We had a nightmare road getting this house and I still can't talk about it without getting all choked up...but the final result is great, we moved into the house we wanted and life is good.
The girls absolutely love their new school and teachers, and I think the world of them too. The Principal is really on the ball and makes the school a fun safe place for the kids to spend most of their day.
The boys are ok in AZ, well I guess they are because the 18 year old hasn't called his mother yet!!!! I have left messages everywhere but I haven't heard from him, I know he is alive because I have spoken with his girlfriend Tara and she says he is alive and well. Greg and I text eachother often and I know he misses his sisters alot.
I am growing to love my new house and its old time charm...I have decided to do it shabby chic.
I will post pics as soon as a room is done.
Love to all.
One L

4 comments:

Jen said...

I'm so glad you're loving your new house. Can't wait to see pics!

Kim said...

good to see you able to post again! can't wait for the pictures!

Michelle Devine said...

Im so glad things are going well. After the road there you deserve it:)
Im glad I can keep tabs on you now;)

Unknown said...

So glad to have you back among the blogging! Can't wait to see what you do with that adorable house!