Sunday, February 24, 2008

Undecided


I have been working on Rachelle M.'s baby shower invitations and I cannot decide which way to go. the two on the bottom that are entirely patterned paper are the...most involved, but I think they are the cutest. I also have a plain one, just blue, no patterned paper and it is the cheapest and the easiest but not the cutest. I have to make about 50 of them so I am torn...cute or easy? Or do I compromise and add a bit of paper like the one on top left or bottom right? I just cannot decide! I must also say that I have a hard time doing the same card twice...its a gift/curse, so whatever I decide there will be 50 some odd versions of it. Let me know which one do you like the best? Thanks for any help...or suggestions.
One L

10 comments:

KristiBT said...

I'm not qualified to give suggestions on crafty stuff - however, I am in love with all of them! so cute!

Jana said...

I am totally with Kristi. Great job on all of them. :) Good luck deciding. Am I am lame friend or what?!

Brooklet said...

my favorite is the one on the bottom left- with the stripes (is that the most involved?) BUt I am sure however you go will be brilliant! Good luck with making 50 cards!!

Anonymous said...

i love them all chel! you know...they don't all have to be the same, do they? since you have a hard time doing the same ones, just go with your instincts and do them different. some simple, some more involved...however you want. whatever you decide will be perfect!

Gina said...

The stripe on and the sailboat one. Why not do a bunch of different ones though. They wouldn't really be alike anyway, right?

Amy said...

I like the stripes the best! But all are cute. You're so crafty that I'm sure 50 invites means nothing to you. Right? Do you need help? On second thought, I'd probablly just mess everything up.

Cara said...

I agree. That striped one is adorable. Then again, everything you do is adorable. :) So I'm working on Primary activity invitations and I've been totally coveting your talent. :) They turned out almost cute. Almost. I had good intentions. I guess they get the info across even if they aren't cute. :)

Michele said...

Thanks so much for you input, I will make them all except I will make more of the striped variety...thanks again

Radene said...

I like the stripes too. I am not so fond of the white ribbing to be honest, but they are all cute.

Anonymous said...

Those are so cute! If I was the one making them, I'd go for easy, but that's me, lazy and practical and maybe a bit boring.