Monday, February 18, 2008

Not So Grumpy Anymore

The weekend has revived me a bit and I am in a better frame of mind...and a kinder gentler Michele. Cory is no longer responsible for every bad thing that happened in our little world. We tried to have a quiet "family" weekend with no company and no errands. Cory was grounded from saying "I have to study" or "I have to read" and the girls had a blast asking daddy all sorts of questions trying to make him slip up and say one of the phrases he was not allowed to say. Cory is not an easy man to trick and as much as they tried he never had even a tiny slip up. He did say several times that he had to write his talk...and that was allowed. Cory spoke in church and did an excellent job...even though he was the final speaker and he started at 3 minutes to 10:00. He wasn't too broken up that he had shorten it at bit.
The girls had the day off from school and we bummed around all day. We had some super cute friends over in the morning and then played Halo all afternoon (Jonece and I, Dene hates Halo).
The week starts again in the morning and I hope this week is better for my family. We do have 2 drs appts, a follow up for Dene and the other requires stirrups (Yuk!) Other than that we are planning on a fun week with clear roads and good health.
One L

3 comments:

Jana said...

So much for the clear roads huh? Maybe you won't have to go to the yucky appt. I never go to those anymore. I am very irresponsible. And I love weekends like you had. We had one very similar to that and it was wonderful.

KristiBT said...

Glad you're happy - nothing like a gyno visit to cheer one up. Al loves Flight of the Conchords! most of them are unpostable!

Pitcherpost said...

Oh I totally do the same thing, blame Zach for things that I know aren't his fault, that he knows that I know aren't his fault, I just need someone to blame okay? Luckily, Zach usually just shakes he's head and laughs.