Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Life's Most Embarrassing Moment

Yesterday Cory had just come home and I had been slaving in the kitchen and was soaked with sweat...I lifted my shirt to show my husband my sweat drenched underclothing and as I was standing there with my shirt up I saw a young man with a black and white name tag with his hand raised ready to knock on our glass screen door...the look on his face totally meant he saw...I don't I will ever be able to live this down. Cory will never let me forget!
Still no pictures because my sweet husband left the camera in Washington...our friends said they will mail it but that could a while so bear with me and the pictureless posts!
One flashing L

6 comments:

BusyMama said...

HAHAHAHHAHAHA! That's horrible! You gave that missionary a great story to share with his kids and grandkids.

6jardines said...

you flasher!.....

NJ said...

Michele, that is so hilarious and classic! Once that missionary is transferred and the embarrassment has faded, you're going to laugh about it for years to come. How funny!!!

emily and Nate said...

good practice for Mardi Gras

Tyson and Rachelle said...

That is so funny! Oh man...what a story the missionary will have to tell when he gets home! HA HA!

Jana said...

LOL!! Missionaries are meant to get embarrassed. Good story.