Thursday, September 10, 2009

Too Busy

That's a lie...I really haven't been too busy to update my blog...to be honest I got a new camera and couldn't figure out how to take the SD card out. That makes me sound kind of stupid. Truth hurts sometimes!
Cory finally showed me how to even locate the card...in my defense it was in with the batteries...what the heck is with that?
So now I have the daunting task of updating about a dozen fun things that have happened!



We went to a baseball game Pirates and the Cardinals...Pittsburgh lost but Cory said that was no surprise. We had yummy food and really enjoyed the fireworks after!


We went back to school shoe shopping...who doesn't love shoe shopping??


Back to school...ahhh the joy... the bliss... the no more day care of it all!!!! Need I say more?
We had fondue night...let me just say...AWESOME!!!!! Good friends good food that is what life is all about!

We went to Kennywood and fun was had by all...I am pleased to announce that both my daughters have inherited my love of rides that scare the crap out of you and make you throw up!
Dene was sad because she was too short to ride a bunch of the freaky rides but she went on the Pitt Fall with her dad because mom was a little too scared for this one. Its the ride that takes you straight up and then drops you like a rock all in about 2 seconds!
We really did have a super day!Last but not least we spent Labor Day with friends...Kelly was crazy enough to invite everyone to her house...btw her house is so amazing...they moved the staircase and it looks so beautiful!
Thats all for now
One happy L

5 comments:

Tyson and Rachelle said...

Look at all the fun things you did! You know what picture is my favorite! You will have to email that one to me!

Pitcherpost said...

If it makes you feel any better, I'm not exactly sure where the card is on one of my cameras either! I've always used a usb cord to upload, but I've looked out curiousity and I'm just not quite sure where the thing is hidden.

Boo hoo! We missed fondue night at the pringles! They were talking about doing that sometime before we moved, but then elise up and decided to have a baby :)

JoDell said...

How fun! Sounds like you have been keeping busy and having fun. :) And, by the way, that really is weird that the batteries and card are together. No one would think to look there. :)

6jardines said...

love your cute faces!

Jonece Thomspon said...
This comment has been removed by the author.