Saturday, August 08, 2009

Half way

One week down and one week to go! I have survived many things this past week...no dishwasher...dish network malfunction...computer malfunction...food poisoning (I did it to myself)...thus horrible puking for hours on end...dead rat in the back yard...dropped my cell phone in the pool...sunburn...not to mention just a few!
On the bright side I have I have had many prayers answered...and no one is injured. Also I have had some fun times...playing at the pool with the girls and some friends.
Dinner with Radene and her fun crew (baby Lynea is precious) also watched the "So You Think You Can Dance" finale with Rachelle. I am so glad the girl won that I wanted to win (sorry I suck at remembering names).
The girls and I have had so many fun times together...especially when I am without daycare kids...we eat when we are hungry and just do whatever we want. We have the car and could go anywhere but we stay home most of the time.
I really like my girls...they are pretty cool for their age. Jonece is actually pretty witty and Dene is just a hoot. I guess if I had to spend 2 weeks without Cory again (which I think I might move heaven and earth to make sure we all go) I think we could survive.
That being said we still have another week to go. I pray everynight that we will all be safe and nothing else breaks til Cory gets home!
I have been creating up a storm but Cory took the camera so no pictures...sorry.
If you have nothin to do...call and come hang with us!!
Smooshes
One L

2 comments:

Elasha said...

Hang in there Michele, it's no fun to be alone I agree! And you've had your share of mishaps. It will all be over soon.

6jardines said...

Wow, that is an eventful week...crazy!
I WISH I could come hang....
Can't wai to see what you are makin'!
love ya!