Sunday, August 02, 2009

Abandoned

My husband has left for 2 weeks to play dentist in Washington State...he left this morning and I am already missing him.
Normally I might try to see the positive...like lots of girl time but I have my daycare kids 4 days this week and 5 next!
When I am sad I go shopping and buy shoes...but alas money is scarce til the end of the month!
Then there is the cooking thing...I cook to make Cory happy...the girls would prefer chicken nuggets and raman noodles. So, no shopping...no cooking...no fun girl days...sleeping alone in a creaky old house...these are a few of my not so favorite things. (can you hear the music?)
On the bright side I set up shop at Handmade in America on Saturday and if anything sells I could actually get a paycheck in early Sept.
Cory took the camera with him so I can't take any pictures of the fun things I made...maybe when he gets back.
Well I guess I will just sit here in my puddle of self pity and splash around for a few minutes and then I have to pull it together because I have 5 kids tomorrow!
Pray for me!
One singular L

4 comments:

Meredith said...

Good luck this week! You are a trooper to take on so many kids :) I am excited to see your new crafts!

nancy said...

always remember and never forget ...every party needs balloons, especially pity parties! when i feel one coming on i run out and buy at least one big balloon. (a big mylar balloon from the dollar store-score!)
next games & activities...play sorry with the girls & paint toenails. one more thing...watch a classic funny movie like the burbs, groundhog day, or joe vs. the volcano. now... go have fun!!!! =)

Bigelow Family said...

Hey girl
It's incredible to think just how much I miss pgh and all my friends and familiar surroundings there. Isaid it,I'd never say Missed pgh but I think about it and miss beind there terribly! Brynn is growing up so fast, it's amazing. And nursery can't come any sooner! Just sitting thinkin about you guys. I almost cried after I readyour comment (I'm so lame) I'll write you an email later. Thinkinof you. Good luck the next couple of days
Lindsey

Pitcherpost said...

I feel for you! you know how well I do when Zach goes out of town for 2 days. I'm not so much sad though, just terrified! Good luck!

I'm excited you started a craft blog, it's about time! :)