Monday, May 05, 2008

School mug shots



You wouldn't know it from the pictures but the girls suffered through curlers in their hair to have some curly locks! When they left for school their hair looked so curly but I guess they fell out by the time they took the pictures. Dene's picture is a true likeness but Jonece's eyes are about to blink...yikes! How can you tell your little girl her picture isn't worth $12.00? That's 12.00 a sheet my friends! I try to buy at least one copy of a school mug shot and a class picture but sometimes they are just not the best...and they never advertise when it is retake day...and how do you tell your angel that her picture isn't good enough so we have to retake it? They know this and manipulate us...making us buy pictures we can't afford and picture that are not that good. I vent...sorry. All in all I love my little girls and their cute little faces.
This has been a busy week/month/year, I can't believe I haven't had a major breakdown yet! I love Enrichment and I love activities but sometimes I get overwhelmed with my everyday life and when I add in a super Saturday and a trip and 2 birthdays and the newsletter and Brownies and ...well you get the idea. Something usually gets left by the wayside...my house and my hobbies! I have a ton of projects I have to finish for Mother's Day and for Teacher Appreciation Day yadda yadda yadda.
Enough of my whining, I had a blast on Saturday...the activity was so much fun and then the Cinco De Mayo party was too fun. Warning to the masses...never leave your camera behind at a Pitcher function or you may have a few surprise photos on your camera you know you never took!
Later
One pooped L

5 comments:

KristiBT said...

Those are cute pictures of cute girls! You need a vacation Michele!

Amy said...

I like the school portraits! You have busy lives! Hopefully less busy now that I'll be helping you with Enrichment!

Cara said...

Cute pics. Cute girls. Sorry the curl didn't last. But they have such amazing, beautiful, THICK hair, I don't feel that bad. :)

Anonymous said...

I love your girls, they are such sweethearts. By the by, Jana didn't find the pictures on her camera quite as funny as I found them!

Jana said...

Yeah, Melanie had to show me the pics and I couldn't figure out what they were. So I deleted them. Sickos! :)