Monday, May 26, 2008

Ward Picnic

We had a great time at the ward picnic! I took a bunch of pictures and thought that putting them into a movie would be the best way to show case all the fun and all the cool people! Jonece and Dene had a blast! They could have stayed forever. Those of you who know Cory know that getting him to go to ward parties is like asking him to give you a kidney...but he went, he socialized, he had fun and I was the one ready to go before anyone else. It was threatening to rain earlier but we were lucky and the weather was great! It was a well thought out and well orchestrated event and my hat goes off to Jana and her team!
Later all!
One L

8 comments:

emily and Nate said...

looks like a lotta fun!! I love the shot of you with your girls, so pretty. I am a dork and couldn't find the park, my garmin had me going all over the place, it was ridiculous, oh well maybe next year.
Emily

Michele said...

We had the same trouble Emily! We headed home because we couldn't find it! Then we decided to try one more time...we could smell the BBQ but couldn't see it...it was down there. You needed to go down a different street. You were missed.

Cara said...

Looks like it was a lot of fun. Glad you caught it on camera. And glad Cory enjoyed it too. :)

Linda said...

Cory looked like he had lots of fun. I usually have to drag Tyler to stuff like that too, but he appreciates it afterwards. Thanks for posting the pictures and for all the Arizona advices! I need all the advices I can get.

Brooklet said...

Thanks for taking pictures- I never think to take my camera to things like that, but I always appreciate the memories.

Jana said...

That was so fun to read!!! And watch. Thanks for taking the pics of so many people. That Aubrey is cracking me up. :)

Amy O said...

At least the weather isn't so horrible anymore! We'll be wishing we were up there in about a month! Oh, and I updated my blog... go ahead and pick yourself up off the floor now! XXXOOO

Anonymous said...

What a cute video! And of course it's all about the babies! If you have a chance, email me that last pic of Aubrey, oh that girl is a spaz!