Saturday, April 05, 2008

Totally Cool!



My sister found this t-shirt on line and it is pretty darn funny...it looks like the periodic table but it is all Canadian things. It is hard to get a picture big enough so you can read all the funny things they have put on this shirt but you can tell it wasn't a Canadian who did it because they got a few things wrong. I just noticed that if you click on the picture it does get bigger and you can read all the squares! My favorites are Bx (Boxing Day), Cu (Curling), Dd (Dudley Do-Right), Tb (Timbit) and last but not least Tq (tuque, which I think is spelled touque).
My friend Mandi made this towel for me with One L embroidered on it...don't you just love it? Can you believe some people who know me fairly well still spell my name with 2 L's! I know I am a little fanatical about it but come on! I can not be the only one who is a little obsessed about the spelling of their names..can I be? My friend Mandi gets peeved when people spell her name with a Y instead of an I at the end! I know some of you out there are particular...right?
Well that is all for now!
your friend,
One solitary L

3 comments:

Jana said...

I think you can be particular about your name. It is YOURS after all. :) Lots of people spell mine with two n's. WHAT?!

Gina said...

You are SO adament (sp?) about your name being spelt right! I won't ever forget it! Now you have a towel to proove it! Awesome.

Cara said...

I get annoyed when people spell my name with a K. I'm not Kara. That's a totally different person. Who I am is defined by my name. Does that make sense? I totally empathize with you. Oh, and I did enjoy the Canadian shirt. I didn't get all the jokes, but the ones I got were amusing. I'm half Canadian (my mom was born in Alberta) so it was more entertaining to me. :)