Wednesday, April 16, 2008

As Promised




I promised I would post some pictures of the projects I have been working on and I am actually doing it! I know, I know how unlike me.
The first picture is the first grade book I made for Dene's teacher...I started doing a little book about our field trip to the Children's museum and the Aviary but then I decided to include the whole year...Dene's teacher is giving me more photos tomorrow at the open house so I can finish the mini book for now.
The second picture is of a card I made...I am loving these envelopes...they are so fun to alter.
The third picture is a little pencil case/box I made for a friend who had a birthday...but I haven't seen her for weeks!
Last but not least Jonece's birthday party invitations for her party this Saturday!
When oh when does life slow down...I want to stop and smell the roses or at least have time to plant some!
Gotta run it is late and I have to make treats for Jonece's class tomorrow so I have to get up early...wish me luck!
Love you all
One L

7 comments:

KristiBT said...

ooohhh. I love your talent Michele!

Cara said...

Man, what would it be like to have such an amazing talent. Everything you touch turns into something beautiful. I love it!

Anonymous said...

Cute projects! I'm glad you posted so I can copy since I have no creativity of my own. By the way, do you know this galmaran above my comment? I think it might be a virus and like an idiot a clicked on it. I thought it was one of your scrapbooking friends, maybe showing off some of their projects!

Michele said...

Sorry about that Melanie...I usually delete them as soon as I see them...kind of makes you want to go private!

Jana said...

THANK YOU so much for the pencil box. I will treasure it. How thoughtful of you to remember me. Thanks again for the gift and friendship. I love it!

Linda said...

I love the projects you've been working on. Super cute! If you have some time, I'd love to come work on those FHE boards:)

Brooklet said...

All the projects turned out so lovely! Thanks for posting!