Wednesday, February 03, 2010

Happy Goundhogs Day

What have I been doing this past month you ask...blogging? no....cleaning my house? a little...keeping my dog company on the couch? yes...making jewelry? not so much...making anything? not so much. Since my workroom has been moved to the basement I am subject to the weather...when its cold outside its freezing in my basement.

I did close my booth at the craft store and have an abundance of things to sell. I was thinking of having a little half price/clearance sale at my house...not to make any money but just get my investment out.
Jonece had a band concert at school and I am having trouble uploading the video but to be honest you are not missing much...the trumpets were right in front of us and that is all you can hear.
Just the girls...I don't know what I did right to have these little ladies in my life...they are pretty amazing.
We painted the master bedroom and the computer room with a little help from the missionaries ( OK alot of help,,,OK so they totally did all of it! don't judge me)...I would show pictures except the amoire didn't survive and I have clothes that still need reassignment. I love the color. Sage green.
That stupid groundhog says we have 6 more weeks of winter and I am SOOOO done already! I hope he was snacking on some mushrooms and made a mistake. I need spring to come soon.
I apologize for being a lame blogger.
love you all
One Lame L

1 comment:

nancy said...

if it makes you feel better, puxatawney phil,s predictions are correct only 30% of the time.
we celebrated by watching bill murray in groundhog day and enjoying the wonderful arizona weather. sorry!