Monday, May 11, 2009

A Week to Remember

This week if filled with stuff!!

My friend Elise had her sweet baby girl on the 9th...a c-section after a long hard labor...those are so cruel!
My last Enrichment as enrichment leader is this Tues night...I am a Sunday School teacher for the 17/18 year olds!!!
We are flying out to AZ Thursday night...we don't land until 11:00pm...and Gecko Grill will not be open...bummer!
So many of my sweet friends are moving this week! I will miss them... but mostly their babies (that are not babies anymore)
My son gets married on Saturday...I wish I was more excited...but the thought of spending Friday and Saturday with my ex husband is less than thrilling. I am trying very hard to focus on the positives.
I will get to see my sister Caroling and all her sweet kiddos, and ofcourse all of Cory's family.
My sister Angie is flying in for the wedding so I will get to spend some time with her too!
We stay till Tuesday so I hope to see a few of my friends as well...so many friends so little time!
Jonece and Dene are in the wedding as flower girls...they look angelic in their dresses.
My baby boy...my 22 year old boy...is getting married and he is so happy and excited...what more could a mother ask for?
I will get to eat some decent Mexican food!
These are some of the positives I will focus on...and when we get back I have absolutely nothing in the calendar for weeks and weeks and weeks!
So I will have to plan some fun/free summer activities so I can stress about something because what the heck would I do without a full plate of responsibilities and events?
I have the cutest pictures to post but will wait until next time.
One stressed out L

4 comments:

nancy said...

yee haa! focus on the positives chel...not the ex, or the heat (of course you like heat so this could be be a positive =p), or the fact that you will have to....leave!! hope i get to see you at least long enough to get a big smoosh. i know you will be able to survive the negatives because you will have your sweet cory and your children there, not to mention care and other family.
try not to melt during the outdoor photos!!

Alisha said...

hope to see you while you are here. I miss my Michele!!

Radene said...

Have a great week, and enjoy the beautiful weather, as I"m sure it will be a bit nicer than here. Yesterday was gorgeous but today it's supposed to storm and rain. Sure love you! Have a wonderful time. Can't wait to hear about the wedding!

6jardines said...

Is Caroling your Japanese sister?