Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Trip to AZ

First and most importantly we attended Greg's wedding...and let me just say it was lovely. I am so glad Sarah's family was on the ball and organized everything because it went off like clockwork. I know when it comes my turn to plan and organize a wedding I will be freaking out but Sarah's mom was so together.
In N out is always a treat...my favorite hamburger in all of the United States of America...I like 5 Guys fries more but I just love In N Out burgers!
My son Chris was there and doesn't he look dapper? Jonece and Dene were lovely little flower girls...except they started to bicker about the rose petals half way up the aisle.
This is my son Greg and his wife Sarah and my sister Caroline (not Caroling...sorry sis) at the rehearsal dinner...it was catered by Texas Road House!
Lastly, for this post anyway are the two cutest flower girls in the history of weddings...OK I might be a bit bias...they did a great job and loved being a part of it all!
stay tuned for the next post which includes Chris chopping off his long hair and giving his luscious pony tail to Locks of Love...and of course some friends and family we hung out with after the wedding.
We are still suffering from jet lag and all we want to do is go to sleep!
later dudes
One L

5 comments:

6jardines said...

love that pic of us! Send me one!!!
We miss you already!!!!!

emily and Nate said...

simply lovely! I love weddings, you have a good looking family michele!

nancy said...

great pictures. so glad everything went beautifully.
jet lag symptoms are a lot like summertime here in the zone! ("just let me sleeeeep...i'm so tired!!") we all want to hibernate until the fall.
it was so good to see you and the fam. the girls have grown up so much and you and cory look wonderful!! one more year!

BusyMama said...

Welcome back! I'm glad you survived all the craziness of the week and that the wedding went so well.

theharmans said...

Holy cow the girls have grown tonz!
I remember when their big brothers use to run with them in a shopping cart! I'm glad we found you guys.
We are actually enjoying WV, I can say I'm more small town then I am a city gal.
Keep in touch and hopefully we can get together soon.