Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Tagged re: Quirks

My sister tagged me on her blog...and if you know Care I better do it or else!

The RULES
1. Link the person who tagged you.
2. Post these rules.
3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours.
4. Tag 6 fellow bloggers by linking them

Yikes this is harder than I thought.
I am not sure how to link people either.

1. I have a texture problem with food I don't like to mix them or better yet I don't like chunks...for example I don't like chunky peanut butter...I am never really sure if it is a peanut chunk or a bug. I can find and spit out even the tinniest chunk of anything.
2. I love peanut M&M's but I only like the shell and I throw away the peanut inside...it drives Cory and Amy O. crazy but alas it is the way I eat them!
3. I hate driving...I find it difficult to focus on driving and do anything else like talking, breathing or listening to the radio...if I have a friend with me I always make them drive...even if it is my car!
4. I always look at other people's shoes...and make assumptions about them...I know that it is wrong but no matter how hard I try I still have a trouble with people wearing white shoes after Labor Day!
5. I don't like to be talked to in the morning...if you ask me a simple question like what time is it I get horribly frustrated and have difficulty processing the question and the answer...so just leave me alone for a while!
6. I am superstitious when it comes to games/cards...like... I have to be red, I don't touch my cards until the dealer is finished and never I get cocky...or my luck will change and I will lose!

I will tag Amy O'Neil, Nancy M (I know you don't have a blog so just do it in my comment section), Melanie P., Radene, Emily L., and last but not least Elise.

Well I did it... all 6! So tonight I will think of better ones and I will want to edit this post.
That is all for tonight.
Love you all
One quirky L

9 comments:

CalleLillyCafe said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
CalleLillyCafe said...

Okay, let me try this again! I read it after I hit publish & let me just say - proof what you type when your kids are talking to you!!

Happy belated Bday!! I just now saw it was the 20th on the DM forums! (sorry!) Hope it was grand! I saw your visit to the scrap store..was it as good as DM? hee-hee!

Have a great wk!
Julie GM

Anonymous said...

I will have to watch my shoes when I'm around you - I'm usually in flip flops with cracked heels and peeling nail polish, what does that say about me?

Michele said...

Melanie it means you are a mom to a very demanding baby...mom's don't count because let's face it as long as the shoes match we are doing great!

Brooklet said...

I can only assume that you assume I should be grandma if you are going by what shoes I wear! I know!

ANd how dare you waste those peanut M&Ms. They wait their whole life to be eaten by someone who enjoys the heavenly delight of the peanut and chocolate combo, and then you go and just eat half of them! oh the humanity!

Linda said...

I'm not a big fan of chunky peanut butter too. You really don't know what might be in there. Hmmm, the shoes thing made me think like Mel too. I usually wear flip flops or sneakers. I know what you interpret flip flops as, how 'bout sneakers?

Michele said...

Moms with small children are exempt from judgment in almost all occasions...except for wearing white dress shoes after Labor Day...sorry I just can't get over it!

Amy O said...

Dang... I didn't see this til today! I love being tagged... and yes the peanut M&M thing is annoying as hell!

Amy O said...

Oh, and you forgot the fact that just the THOUGHT of watermelon gum makes you vomit a little! Thats quirky!