Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Crazy Days of December

This month has been the longest month so far this year and we are less than half way through it. It might have something to do with Super Saturday being on the first and Enrichment being last night. I am exhausted, not so much physically but mentally. I am just so happy that I only have to focus on my own little family now...and NOW I am starting to freak out. I have so many homemade Christmas gifts that I have not even started...and I have to mail some of them out soon! Breath...breath...breath I know that my friends and family will understand if this Christmas is less than extravagant but I love to make and give gifts all year long and Christmas is by far my favorite time of year. I have discovered so many cool crafts and I will post pictures soon.
Cory is half way through hell week aka finals. 10 finals in 5 days is crazy if you ask me. I have not seen so many grown men look scared to death as I have this week. "C"'s are flying around like crazy this semester. Unfortunately, if they get 2 C's they will go on academic probation and they cannot write their boards in January. Yikes! Cory is sweating up a storm...so far so good no "C"'s as we speak but he still has 6 finals to go.
Jonece and Dene are getting sick and I have decided to let them sleep in this morning...school starts in 10 minutes and they are still sleeping all snug in their beds. I know this makes me a loser mom on some levels but they are both smart and doing well in school so I feel OK about letting them miss a morning or 2 now and then. Besides, they were out late last night with me at Enrichment and they played quietly for the most part so I owe them as well.
I hope all my friends and family out there know how much we all love them...we are so rich with blessings that our cup runneth over.
Later
One L

No comments: