Wednesday, December 19, 2007

A Clean Sink


When I miss my sister Caroline I clean my sink...her sink is always clean, and it reminds me of her. How do you get through the holidays without your family? I am feeling less than jolly this year but I promise to not be too depressing.
I must admit there is something about having a clean sink that makes me a little bit happier. I guess in some ways I could stand in front of my sink and forget that the rest of my house is a disaster area.
I have so many things to do and I haven't done any of it. I am usually a procrastinator but this year I am a don'tgiveahootifitgetsdoner. I know my friends and family will still love me if they get their Christmas presents in February!
As soon as I finish a craft I will post pictures...but don't hold your breath for it to happen before Christmas.
One L

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

me? i cry alot. every time i hear "i'll be home for christmas" my eyes well up with tears. i hate being away from my daughter now that she's so far away, like you are.
your sink looks wonderful by the way. and i miss you too!

Jana said...

I have to say, your sink in sparkling. :)