Sunday, January 28, 2007

I love Sundays

Our time for church has changed to 1:00pm and you would think we would be on time every Sunday but not us...no siree...for some reason we are 5 minutes late everytime. But this Sunday we don't have any primary classes so no running around trying to finish lessons and stuff. I think we are staying home today anyway because I have been fighting a cold...and I am still feeling awful.
We had a pretty decent snow fall this past week..not quite enough to build a snow man or go sledding but it was fun to have snowball fights with the girls. Dene is a great shot and I have had to take her down a time or two. We are expecting more snow this week.
Cory loves school and he is still in love with PA but the shine is coming off the apple everytime he has to scrap the ice off the car. Right now he is doing anatomy (gross and head and neck) so he has been working with cadavers (sp?). He always has some yummy tale to tell that pretty much ruins dinner if you know what I mean...and I will never eat beef jerky ever again. I want to share in his "school experience" but not with that much detail...yuk!
Gotta make pancakes...I promised...so later dudes.
One L

No comments: