Friday, January 05, 2007

Back from AZ





WE are back and the girls had a blast hanging out with their brothers, cousins and friends...we didn't get to see as much of the brothers as we would have liked but beggars can't be choosers. They have jobs and school and girlfriends and we are not at the top of the list...its ok for now.
Friends and family were on our list and unfortunately we didn't get to see everyone we wanted to this visit. I thought 2 weeks was enough time but I was wrong...so many friends and family that we love very much.
Restaurants...that was Cory's first concern...and we did manage to eat at every place we had missed...and the Gecko Grill twice.

That is a picture of us outside the Gecko grill with Cory's family too.

I did a chance to work at Devine Memories twice and I had a blast...thanks to all my friends who could come out and crop with us...thanks everyone. I didn't realize how much I had missed working in the store until I put that apron back on...it was delicious.

The weather...the sun...the landscape...the mountains, were also soaked up...I couldn't get enough of it. On a strange note Pittsburgh is having the most unusual winter...with the highs in the low 60's and high 50's. Sounds like we brought a bit of AZ back with us...no complaints from me.

I loved visiting AZ but was glad to sleep in my own bed and cook in my own kitchen...now if I could just get my bed and kitchen to AZ then that would be great!

We had a wonderful Christmas and wish everyone the happiest of New Years

One L

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was great seeing you again !!! Thanks for keeping me company at the crop.
p.s loving the hair !!!

Jen said...

I didn't know about the crop-I would have loved to have seen you!