Saturday, July 03, 2010

Done and Done

We got the house we wanted...the one with the salt water pool...in northern Tucson. We emptied the PODS just Cory and I. Slowly but surely I am unpacking and putting things away. I have some pictures but to be honest I want to wait until the house is cute before I post pics.

Our new address is
8021 North Higgins Feather Dr.
Tucson AZ 85743
Phones remain the same!

I have had fun spending time with family and friends.
My good friends Amy and two L's (Michelle) took me to see Eclipse...it was too fun.
I still haven't seen so many of my good friends...I hope you all forgive me.
It's only about an hour and a half from our house to the valley but it would have to be a daytime thing because I still fade so quickly in the evenings.

Pittsburgh friends...I miss you!!!!
I was thinking about taking the girls camping and immediately thought to call Radene and Mandy...then I remembered you guys are back in the Burgh...bummer.
I went out to dinner with friends...an Italian restaurant....NOT! they can't even touch the Burgh when it comes to Italian food...but the Mexican food here is so YUMMY...its a trade off I know.
Love you all
One Tucson L

2 comments:

Radene said...

Oh man! I want to go camping with you! We love and miss you dearly. Glad you got the house you wanted though. Can't wait to see picts. don't wait too long to show them to us. :-) I could really use some good Mexican food. Maybe someday. good thing I like Italian, since we're still here :-) I bet it feels good to finally get back into some kind of normal life, as good as vacations are.

Pitcherpost said...

your house sounds great! i'm definitely going to have to try and squeeze a visit in :) And I would trade pittsburgh's italian food for decent mexican food any day! Seriously, how was there not one good place for mexican in all of pittsburgh?