Saturday, March 27, 2010

Now The Real Fun Begins

The house is under contract after one short day on the market...we have a closing date of June 8th...now Cory has to find a job.
These last few months it has been my job to get the house ready to sell and stage it and clean it and show it. Now my job is done and I can sit back and let go...everything is out of my hands now. Cory has job interviews that I know he will ace. He has a few things left to finish by the end of April in order to graduate on time. All the pressure lies squarely on his shoulders now and to be honest I am OK with that.
I want to move back to AZ but really...the world will not end if we have to spend a few years in Nevada or Texas. Its all up to Cory now.
Once Cory gets a job then I have to spring back into action and find a place to live. If he gets one of the jobs in AZ I know I will have lots of help in finding a rental...and eventually a house to buy. Then I will have the daunting task of buying some furniture and shopping for stuff...and you all know how much I hate shopping...NOT.
Life is good today
I hope you are all well and now that I am no longer under the gun I will have time for more fun things...like keeping in touch with my friends.
love you all
One content L

6 comments:

Meredith said...

One day on the market? You obviously did a very good job staging and getting it ready! Now I am officially sad, I can't believe you are leaving so soon!

JoDell said...

Wow! Only one day? That's awesome! I'm excited to hear about where you'll be heading. New adventures and new furniture. What could be better?

nancy said...

congrats on the house, good job! good vibes going out to cory as nears the home stretch. goes without saying i'm rooting for arizona!;)
(cross those fingers and toes care!)

Pitcherpost said...

good job on getting that house sold! You sold it early and quickly and you have a good closing date! Everyone was trying to make people move out so early last year. I can't wait to hear where you guys end up!

Radene said...

Coulnd't be happier for you guys! I can't believe it sold so fast. what a blessing! wow.

Brooklet said...

Um, one day?!? Awesome!! Good luck in your job search and upcoming move. It's coming quick!