Thursday, November 05, 2009

Cluttered Mind?

I have been busy making jewelry...mostly filling orders that I had put off and put off until it was do or die. But I must admit that I do my best work when I am under the gun! I will post individual pictures of my stuff on my other blog.
This is a look into my creative mind...Scary isn't it!! I like to be able to see all my beads so I have to splay them out over the table leaving me absolutely no room to actually work. It looks completely unorganized but in my mind it all makes sense.

The girls had a fun Halloween, Dene was a beautiful vampire while Jonece relented on the Greek Statue and settled for a Confessor of sorts (If you don't watch The Legend of the Seeker you won't know what that is). They raked in a ton of candy and Cory has been in his glory raiding it whenever he wants. I am so glad that chocolate holds no lure for me...now if they had collected freshly baked rolls...I would have eaten them all!
Later friends
Love
One L

5 comments:

nancy said...

there you are! i was wondering where you were but i can see you have been up to your elbows in beads. =) what fun! i just made my first bracelet and i think i have caught the bug...yipes! is there a vaccine?

Michele said...

Oh Nancy...no vaccine or Cory would have given me a shot in my sleep! you will have to take a picture and e-mail it to me!

6jardines said...

looks fun! Can't wait to see your creations.

Jonece Thomspon said...

My mind WAS set up on the Greek Statue. Mom, your don't stop. Keep on going!

Pitcherpost said...

Cute stuff! I'm glad your bracelets are a hit!