Friday, June 12, 2009

Piano Recital


Both girls (mostly Jonece) were excited to show how much they have learned during this last year in Piano...Elasha is a wonderful teacher! I am not sure where Jonece gets her talent or drive I just know it is not from me. She will practice without being asked unlike Dene who reacts like I am asking her to stick a needle in her eye.

Dene's is a faster version of the piece...Dene is not that much into performing...she just wanted to get it over with! Yikes I just ended a sentence in a preposition! My father would be so dissappointed.


I love my girls!

One lucky L

4 comments:

libby said...

What a fun little virtual piano recital!! Good job girls!

nancy said...

aww, so cute. thanks for inviting us to the recital. good job girls!

an "opps!" story...

A Southerner stopped a stranger on the Harvard campus and asked, "Could you please tell me where the library is at?" The stranger responded, "Educated people never end their sentences with a preposition." The overly polite Southerner then apologetically repeated himself: "Could you please tell me where the library is at, you jerk?" =)hehehe

6jardines said...

They sound awesome! Good work girls!

Pitcherpost said...

boo hoo! I'm so behind on blogging and I missed your giveaway! do another! do another!