Saturday, June 20, 2009

More Projects

I have been busy making bracelets and earrings and I have sold a bunch...I wish I had taken pictures because I really loved some of them and can't remember exactly how they looked.

I am obsessed with brown rignt now and as I go I seem to be using bigger and bigger beads!
It is hard to see the detail but this blue one really sparkles...every once and a while I stray from the brown and make one with some other color in it!



I finished these letters for a friend and though I swore I wouldn't do these anymore I couldn't resist a girly "chatterbox" (paper manufacturer) name!







I am really happy how these turned out...especially the K.







This bead is acutally a nut shell...very chic...I actually made it with someone in mind but she hasn't come over to pick a bracelet yet...Libby...I made a few that I thought you might like but sold 3 of them last week...hurry girl!



Last but not least this is my favorite bracelet I have ever made...the beads are way more expensive that the ones I usually buy but I really liked the color and shape so I bought them anyway! I usually sell my bracelets for 5 to 7 bucks but I won't part with this for less than 15!!! I put my favorites at a higher price so no one will buy them but all my other favs have sold so I am puttling this one way high!!!!
have a great day everyone!
One chic L







6 comments:

libby said...

you know me so well! I love the shell bracelet, and that's the one I choose! do you have anymore? If you do, I'll come over and get it asap!!

Libby said...

darn. i was hoping you meant me!

Elise said...

Love all the jewelry! And the letters are fabulous! Thanks a ton!

nancy said...

all so bee-you-tee-full! =)
so... if a night of scrapbooking is called a crop...what would a night of jewelry making be? a bead? a string?
just wondering. =?

6jardines said...

oo la!!la!!! they are gorgeous!

JoDell said...

It's been a while since I commented...but just wanted to let you know I still check your blog. :)

AND...not that I need to point it out or anything, but you are one talented woman! I have always been amazed by you (and a little jealous...not in a bad way...the good kind of jealous :). Thanks for sharing your creations!