Saturday, February 14, 2009

Valentines Day


What can I say? I love this man!
Seriously, he is all that and a bag of chips.
I feel loved and appreciated...what more could a girl ask for?
We have been married for over 10 years and they have been the best!
We are really blessed that we get along so well...even his quirks are lovable.
We almost never disagree and Cory has never said a mean thing to me or me to him...ever!
He never complains about my shopping or the bags of craft supplies that I clearly don't need!
This Valentines day I celebrate love!
I am lucky I love so many people...my husband...my children...my family...my friends!
Thank you everyone for coming into my world and bringing even more love into my life!
I hope everyone feels loved this day!
One L

4 comments:

nancy said...

happy hearts day chel. miss you! it's wonderful to love and be loved.

Jana said...

How sweet. You must be a perfect match.

BusyMama said...

awww..you're two are cute!

Anonymous said...

And I'm sure there's lots of bags of craft supplies in your house! Just a few....Never said a mean word to eachother? That's impressive! You're a great example!