Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Random Photos

These are some of the cards exchanged in our little card club...it is so fun to sit around and talk about making cards! One can never have enough birthday cards!
Breakfast on Valentines Day! Can you feel the love?
Pittsburgh Steeler fans...a breed unto themselves. Yes that is a charm hanging from a hole drilled into her nail!
This is a picture I took of the tree in our backyard...and no it is not a black and white...that is just the color of my world for 5 or 6 months of the year!
Jonece had a concert and I am so impressed at how good she is getting at the flute! She is so talented! I am in awe of those with musical talent...partly because I missed that bus!
That concludes my random photo show...I hope you enjoyed it.
Smooshes and sunshine
One sepia L

4 comments:

6jardines said...

Love the photos...Jonece is too cute!!! I wish I was there to see her concert!
I miss card exchanges with YOU! I always get some serious ug when I do it here!

love ya lots!

Brooklet said...

i didn't know jonece played the flute. It is a great instrument to play, such beautiful sound.

I am sorry i had to miss card group, the cards all look very cute, and now I have no excuse for not giving out birthday cards (drats!)

nancy said...

cute cards! confession: i still have your cards from our exchange. i can't bear to part with them because of the wonderful shoe charms!!!! i love them and they're mine all mine!
what can i say? i'm a oneL card junkie. =)
jonece's cute picture reminded me of the many concerts i used to go to. (big sigh) yes, i miss those days.

Anonymous said...

I do love card club!