Thursday, January 31, 2008

New Favorite Steakhouse


For Elise's birthday we all went out to celebrate her quarter century milestone at Longhorn Steakhouse and let me just say...yummy! A little more expensive than Texas Roadhouse but it is about 20 minutes closer so if you add in the gas I think it is about the same price. Cory and I shared an entre and the girls had a kids meal each but next time they could easily share one. The bread they bring out before dinner is to die for! Whole wheat bread and all you can eat is a dangerous combination. You almost don't have room for your dinner once it comes...almost. The steak was simply fab...and Cory loved the ribs.
It was fun getting out with everyone...good food and great company...who could ask for more? We were glad the song they sing to the birthday girl was short...and sweet. It sounded a bit like "hey Micky your so fine your so fine you blow my mind hey Micky" But the word chicken was in there some where. Well we got out of there for 30.00 bucks and for a family of 4 that wasn't bad at all. Next birthday we are for sure going to suggest Longhorn! Whose birthday is next anyway?

3 comments:

Gina said...

Fun! Too bad I was out of town! I love trying new places.

Jana said...

Libby Miracle was just telling me how good that place is. I need to get there quick!! It sounds yummy.

Radene said...

My mouth is watering already. Sounds like you had a lot of fun. I like trying new places too, especially when the company is good. Thanks for sharing.