Sunday, November 04, 2007

Happy Halloweew


The girls had a fun Halloween this year...the weather was great and they looked great. We only did our street and the one behind us and the girls were by far the most adorable trick or treaters in the whole state of PA. They have enough candy to keep a dentist in business for a few months for sure.
I asked Cory if we would give out sugarless gum or toothpaste when he is a dentist...he said heck no! He said we would give out whole snickers bars and then he said we would have to give something that stuck to the teeth and caused tooth decay. Looking out for the future.
We have been having a bit of a chilly week here with the highs in the 50's and the lows around freezing. Our furnace/boiler uses gas...alot of gas so we are trying to hold off turning it on but our little electric heaters are just not cutting it...brrrrr. Cory loves the cold weather but I am an AZ girl through and through...I hate being cold. By the way did I mention at this very moment my fingers are freezing...I haven't broken down to wearing mittens in the house yet.
The girls had a Halloween Parade at school with class parties that followed. I was a helper for Jonece's class and I got to peek in on Dene as well. They have great teachers this year and I am trying to spend more time at the school. Being on the PFO (PTO) is harder than I thought it would be. If one more person suggests I should run for president I think I will scream.
Well there was some drama in our little girls night group...one of the girls decided that they wanted it to be just for student wives and no one else. Well needless to say I had a fit. We started this group because we felt like everyone else had their cliques and we were not welcome to join, so we created this girls night that invites everyone and anyone. Now they wanted to change it. Needless to say I am now taking over our girls night and the other girls are starting their own little clique. Drama drama drama I guess I can't complain this is the first sniff of drama since we moved here so I guess I really can't boo hoo too much about it. There are only a few things that get me going and I guess trying to make our girls night exclusive this was one of them.
Have a great day everyone.
One L

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you go girl. way to stand up for truth, justice AND the american way! that's why i love you my sista.
p.s. the girls look so boo-tiful in their costumes.